- Coffee or food can stain the enamel. That’s a natural process so don’t worry when it happens. Thknk of it as adding character!
- You can use enamelware on induction cookers, gas or electric stoves, in the oven, on the bonfire, in the dishwasher, fridge, and freezer.
- Using vinegar for cleaning might change the color of the enamel.
- Do not use in the microwave.
- Enamel is a hard material that can survive a lot. However, exposed to a big pressure it will break (just like glass).
- Try not to drop your enamelware, especially onto hard surfaces.
- Enamelware is made of steel and because of that, it conducts heat better than other mugs. That`s why they might even feel warmer than the drink inside. Be careful, because the mug might get surprisingly hot.